Commercial Electricians Newcastle
Our commercial electricians in Newcastle have the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out testing and inspection of all new and existing wiring and electrical installation in your commercial property in accordance with 17th Edition of the IEE wiring regulations BS7671 we are 17th edition qualified As an electrical company we ensure that all health and safety procedures and standards are met.
If you ever require someone to visit and give you a quote we will almost always have an electrical engineer availible for call outs.
We can provide an assessment of your existing electrical design and installation and advise you of any work required to bring it up to date with current regulations. To minimise disruption to your business, we will do our best to work on your maintenance and repair at a time to suit you.
You may of had trouble with your previous electricians and suspected that they weren’t a qualified electrician however there is no need to worry as all of our employees are fully qualified industrial electricians and electrical engineers who can generally diagnose what the problem is or the best way to get the job done from the initial call outs.
We undertake a wide range of commercial electrical work including:
• Emergency lighting
• Office lighting and power design
• Fire alarm systems
• Three phase power points
• Sign lighting
• PAT Testing
• Electrical Maintenance
• Office Control Systems
As a commercial electrical company we want to minimise disruption to your business and we will do our best to work on your maintenance and repair at a time to suit you to perform any form of electrician job from Fire alarm systems to Emergency lighting to PAT testing and design and installation.
We ensure that all of our commercial electrician jobs are done to the highest standard and that the customer is completely satisfied with the final result.
We believe that due to us being an electrical company and fully understanding all things electrical we should try and help out some people who aren’t quite sure about this industry.
Our commercial electrical experts in Newcastle have put together these useful tips to help ensure the safety of your family and your home so that you don’t need to get any commercial electrician jobs done in the first place:
• Never put a higher-watt bulb in your lighting fixture than is recommended by the manufacturer. This can burn the fixture’s wiring, control systems and other electrical components, leading to a fire hazard.
• Never cover extension cords with furniture or floor coverings. Extension cords are rated for use in free flowing air. Avoid overloading extension cords. Just because there are six receptacles doesn’t mean you should plug something into each one. Extension cords are rated for a specific number of watts. Make sure the items plugged into the cord do not exceed this rating. Also, extension cords are meant to be a temporary solution for wiring – do not use them on a permanent basis.
• Flickering lights, outlets that work sporadically, circuit breakers that frequently trip, loose wall sockets, bulbs that blow frequently—all of these are indications of minor electrical problems. If these problems are not monitored and rectified they can lead to more serious electrical issues.
• In addition to visual signs be alert for the smell of burning rubber or plastic, heat coming from electrical components, and the sound of sizzling or humming. These are all indications that something is wrong with your electrical control systems.
• Know the location of the fuse board and the main shut-off to the electrical system. Each circuit breaker or fuse should be clearly labelled. The main shut-off may be located outside the meter. If something is amiss with the system, everything can be shut down here. Make sure that the panels are accessible.
We also offer the following electrical services in Newcastle: